from 2011…. in my limited and biased take on it all!
Maybe the only things better than reading a great book and talking about a great book, is forwarding the goodness on to others! Reading may begin as a solitary experience, but it doesn’t have to stay that way for long. This is not an intentionally controversial list, though purposefully accessible, best-enjoyed in paper-not-kindle, and in no particular order!!
- Consumer Detox by Mark Powley
- Alone Together: why we expect more of technology and less from each other – by Sherry Turkle
- Lit! by Reinke Tony
- Shaping the Heart: Reflections on spiritual formation and fruitfulness by Pamela Evans
- The Pastor by Eugene Peterson
- Joseph: Insights for the journey by Sara Savage
- Falling Upwards – A Spirituality for two halves of life by Richard Rohr
- Redemption by Mike Wilkerson
- Mustard Seed Shavings by Steve Tilley
- How I Changed My Mind about Women in Leadership by various
- Divorce by Bob Mayo