….by way of more word goodness…… Here’s more words I’d love to see in regular useage!
1. PACKETMANGULATION – n. Manhandling the “open here” spout on my favoured comfort food: a packet of custard…undertaken so badly that one has to resort to the “illegal” side. Desperation
2. PEPPIER – n. The waiter person at a restaurant whose sole purpose seems to be walking around asking diners if they want ground pepper!
3. PHONESIA – n. The affliction of dialing a phone number and forgetting whom you were calling just as they answer…..you pause and then conversationally jump in!
4. PETKUS – n. The moist residue left on a window after a pet presses its nose to it. Never right, but I’m trying to overcome my pet dislike.
5. TELECRASTINATION – n. The act of always letting the phone ring at least twice before you pick it up, even when you’re nearby.
….and what would your new-words be?!