in all sorts of ways, in all sorts of contexts, with all sorts of people……
1. Don’t fear failing. Fear is not obeying.
2. Fear is a trickster. No-where and no-one on earth is beyond the reach of God.
3. All fear is but the notion that God’s love has an expiry date.
4. Your fears don’t decide your fate — your fears attack your faith.
5. We must do that which we know we cannot,……to prove that it’s our God who cannot fail!
6. Everything your Father has for you, is often over the fence of fear. Let God direct your life.
7. Fear doesn’t stop the really bad things as much as it stops you from really living.